This Japanese Vitamin C Brightening Enzyme Face Wash is an effective solution to deep clean pores while retaining the skin’s natural moisture. It is the first tube-type enzyme face wash on a market produced to help maintain smooth radiant skin. With a blend of Vitamin C and protease enzymes, this wash gently removes blackheads, dead skin cells and impurities to revitalise dull skin. This creamy wash lathers up into rich foam to unclog pores for smooth and clear skin.
Enzyme is an effective exfoliation ingredient that helps to break down the keratin protein in the uppermost layer of the skin to gently remove dead skin cells, resulting in smooth healthy-looking skin. It could also help in reducing blemishes and pigmentation.
This Vitamin C Brightening Enzyme Face Wash is suitable for daily use and even for sensitive skin as it is free from alcohol, paraben and silicon and contains skin friendly ingredients such as:
– Enzyme : gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells.
– Kaolin Clay : absorb excess oil, dirt, and impurities from pores.
– Vitamin C : retain skin’s moisture, brighten skin tone and lighten pimple marks.
The elastic foam acts as a cushion, so you can wash your skin gently without rubbing.
Suitable for sensitive skin it contains no additives, fragrance, mineral oil, preservatives or colour.
Instructions: Can be used twice a day. In the morning use it to wake up the skin. In the evening use it to rid the skin of the impurities of the day.
- Apply to damp face and neck, and work into a lather. Avoid eye area.
- Gently massage over skin using circular motions, moving from the center of the face outward.
- Rinse well and finish with cold water to tone the skin.
Ingredients: Water (purified water), potassium mystyate (vegetable soap), glycerin (moisturiser), stearic acid (moisturising agent), potassium stearate (vegetable soap), scross (moisturiser), potassium lauric acid (vegetable soap), sorbitol (moisturiser), enzyme, kaolin clay, vitamin C
Net contents: 4.6oz/130g