This is a basic recipe to make a delicious vegan chia pudding that also incorporates our 100% Raw Organic Baobab Powder. It’s such an easy, tasty and healthy breakfast that literally takes 5 minutes to make.
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1 cup soy milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 handful berries
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- 1 tsp 100% Raw Oragnic Baobab Powder
- Place chia seeds in a large jar, add plant-based milk and a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Stir repeatedly for about a minute for the seeds to combine with the milk, then close the jar with a lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, transfer the chia pudding into two smaller jars or glasses, top with coconut yogurt, 100% Raw Organic Baobab Powder and some berries. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Serve or keep in fridge for up to 3 days.